STATUS

STATUS
My TriZillion Project to be finish

Friday, February 19, 2010

Self Introduction


My first post in this blog, I try to finish this model but currently looking for my missing side cutter.. Hmmmm....
Oh Introduced my self as an assistant for posting all the art work done by this owner of the blog (only when he busy & working) & part time photographer for this blog only.


Photobucket

I only interested in SD Gundam BB Senshi cause
1. it super kawaii.. cute x ah damit size nya
2. Big Head & Small Body.. (cam Anime, mmg pun...)
3. Can assemble faster than the MG, HG & all that difficult, headache and a lot of part that take you 4 to 6 hour to assemble.. ( I'm not that patient & Don't have a lot of free time, Ada saja ku buang tu krg mun masang MG tu inda sampai half way x)

Photobucket

So to be continue.. Until I found my missing side cutter. Above picture is my current project to be finish.. inshaallah siap tu nanti..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails